Singapore, 19th August 2020

Unifeeder acquires feeder and regional trade operators

We are happy to announce that the Unifeeder Group, through our Unifeeder ISC platform, today announced the acquisition of Transworld Feeders FZCO, Avana Logistek Limited, including its subsidiary Avana Global FZCO, and Transworld Feeders Pvt. Ltd., the containerised Indian coastal and EXIM feeder shipping operations of Shreyas Shipping and Logistics Limited, excluding vessels and bulk operations. Avana Logistek and Avana Global cover 60 ports, whereas Transworld Feeders and Shreyas Shipping and Logistics cover 53 ports.

We are happy to announce that the Unifeeder Group, through our Unifeeder ISC platform, today announced the acquisition of Transworld Feeders FZCO, Avana Logistek Limited, including its subsidiary Avana Global FZCO, and Transworld Feeders Pvt. Ltd., the containerised Indian coastal and EXIM feeder shipping operations of Shreyas Shipping and Logistics Limited, excluding vessels and bulk operations. Avana Logistek and Avana Global cover 60 ports, whereas Transworld Feeders and Shreyas Shipping and Logistics cover 53 ports. Read More...


Singapore, 2nd December 2019

The Feedertech Group has been acquired by DP World/Unifeeder

We are excited to announce that the Feedertech Group has been acquired by DP World/Unifeeder, the largest Pan-European feeder and shortsea operator. DP World/Unifeeder will own a 77% stake in the Feedertech Group and I will retain the remaining 23% shareholding. We expect the transaction to close year end.

Founded in 1977, the Unifeeder Group is an integrated logistics company. With connectivity to well above 100 ports, Unifeeder has the largest and best-connected feeder network and a rapidly growing shortsea business in Europe, Northern Africa, and the Black Sea region. Unifeeder is owned by the DP World Group, a leading enabler of global trade and an integrated supplier to numerous supply chains, who operates multiple yet related businesses – from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics, and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions. Read More...


25th February 2019

PERMA WINS NVOCC AWARD FOR 2019 – North India
news1
news2

PERMA has been awarded the BEST NVOCC of the YEAR 2019 for the second consecutive Year by EXIM. We have won this award beating all major NVO's for second consecutive year in a row in a market which is dominated by the likes of major MLO's and NVO's to Gulf & Far East.




Ali G. Maghami awarded "Seatrade Young Person of the Year"
Award18YoungPerson

The “Seatrade Young Person of the Year – 2014” was presented to Ali G. Maghami, our Vice Chairman.

Seatrade Maritime Awards is recognized as the Indian Subcontinent / Middle East / African regions’ premier maritime awards, to honor excellence in all spheres of maritime activity across the region. The presentation ceremony took place at Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai on October 27th, 2014.